Have you visited our site for benefits administrators (BAs) lately? It’s got everything you need to administer your Delta Dental plan and support your enrollees all in one place. Whether you’re a seasoned BA with Delta Dental, or you’re just getting to know us, you can test your knowledge of the BA site with a fun scavenger hunt.
Here we go!
Visit our benefits administrator site on your desktop or mobile device. You can also type deltadentalins.com/administrators/ into your browser.
Let’s start with something simple to help you get warmed up.
1. Which two types of dental plans do the BA pages help you manage?
(a) Tri-Delta DentalTM and Copay® USA
(b) Delta Dental PPOTM and DeltaCare® USA
(c) McDelta® USA and Delta DentalTM Care
(d) DentalCareTM PPO and SmileWay® USA
Warmed up yet? Let’s dig a little deeper.
2. How do your enrollees get a mobile ID card?
You’re doing great — let’s keep going.
3. Which of the following can you do with our Find a Dentist Tool? (You can pick more than one)
(a) See if a particular dentist is in our networks.
(b) Search for providers by location or specialty.
(c) Find directions to the center of the earth.
(d) Explore provider Yelp reviews.
Too easy? Here’s a tough one.
4. Do your enrollees need to file a claim when they visit a Delta Dental network dentist?
Last question — you’re in the home stretch.
5. Where can you find our online library of enrollee oral health articles, videos, assessments and more? (Bonus points if you know the name of our wellness program)
Awesome job – you made it! Be sure to stay tuned for the answers to the scavenger hunt next week.
For more news and dental insights for benefits administrators, human resources professionals and businesses, subscribe to Word of Mouth.
Are you a broker, agent or consultant? Subscribe to Insider Update, our newsletter for benefits producers.